Subject: Biz tape The final word!
From: [email-masked] (Intelligent Light)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 1996 12:28:48 -0800

Thanks to all who have helped with this thing. I'm sorry I couldn't make it
free but such is life and here's the bottom line.

We shot 5 90min Betacam SP tapes to do this. Used 2 to master it. Spent 7
days shooting, 2 to off line, and 3 to edit. Not to mention the money to use
beta, pay my staff, package, market, etc.

I underestimated this beast for sure! But if you can start your own
animation business for less let me know and I'll buy your tape! anyone who
knows me knows that I am very honest in my business dealings. I didn't even
need to do a tape for money, I have a successful animation business!

I did it because many people have been asking me to help them with their
businesses so I thought a tape would be a good idea. Again, I'm sorry I
messed up on the price, you have no idea how sorry!

I have never seen a video with this kind of information, more than 2 hours
long for this price anywhere! I'm sure it will give you all plenty of good
ideas for your own businesses, certainly $60 worth.

Rich, I made a mistake. You have my most sincere apologies. You seem to have
a bunch of energy. You should by this tape anyway and apply that energy to
your business! I have no doubt, with your convictions, you'll be very
successful!

Regards to all,

Tom Rennen
Intelligent Light Digital Imaging

Now, lets talk about something else, OK?